Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectOh and on the three things you dislike..
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=44334&mesg_id=44357
44357, Oh and on the three things you dislike..
Posted by Cuucqa on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
The Hunt: Can be very deadly in some situations, very much so. Mostly though some quick footwork and circuitous running will get you safe. I do think the the way the Hunt works with air shifters though is a bit much, because from what I have seen, even if you run away quite a distance on foot, as soon as the mage takes to the air so does the hunt, and its very very hard to outrun the hunt in the air. (this might have been changed though since I played and air shifter)

Nightgaunts: A scary scary prostpect as a mage especially when Raz is on the other end of it. Word and heal heal can save you at times. but beware of others waiting at your healer expecting you. Succumb teleport/word can work (not with Raz I'll wager) The other options is "Hmmm its 9pm do you know where your enemy Conjurer is? Let me go for a night swim till dawn."

Entwine: Think of it like this- I entwine my whip around you and stand on it. You can't run away, I can't dodge well because I have to keep a foot on the floor. I do think you shouldn't be able to trip or bash if you are the Entwiner though.