Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectDecent Job
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=44334&mesg_id=44347
44347, Decent Job
Posted by Khasotholas on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I'll admit, I liked earlier Niazuruzain better than later Niaz. But overall, solid effort. Earlier in your life, you seemed to have a lot more guts, and didn't shy away when outgunned. Later I didn't see as much of that.

- 1. Immortals, you made this game unfriendly for newbies or players that did not play for ages. You made a game of preps - the more preps you know, the better player you are. So, veterans and/or their friends that knows secret locations will always be 'better' than players like myself.

Well, you seemed to do just fine. In fact, you did quite well. Before you became Emperor or Dreadlord, you were doing pretty decent. As for Nightgaunt, The Hunt and Entwine... they can be very tough to deal with, I'll grant you. But I've never found any of them to be overall unbalanced. In certain situations any of them can be, but that's called strategy.

- BATTLE:
Absolutely unnecessary cabal nowdays. I've just logged in and marans are chasing me; Dolza is waiting by the temple... I remember days of Shamino or Aaracocrus - my first caballed char was a rager, and battle was my favorite cabal. It's truly sad to see in what did you transformed.

I still like the Battle cabal. As always, those who fight Battle will tell you they're dishonorable and useless. As always, those in Battle mostly still take considerable, and well deserved pride in being outgunned and still fighting on.

Overall, again, good character. A fine evil presence in Empire.

Khas