Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectA brief concise point being quickly made (That's pretty redundant)
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=4414&mesg_id=4445
4445, A brief concise point being quickly made (That's pretty redundant)
Posted by Belarinth (Guest) on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Obviously everyone has their own skewed perspective of this game. Lobo was a damn good char, in my own experience. I didn't see his farewell as kissing ass, or putting people down. Druc, I think, has a need to be seen as talented beyond the norm of the cf veterans, somewhat of a super elite player, I suppose. Without kissing ass, I can easily say he's talented in game mechanics and in creativity. He's also not the badass mofuckie that he wants everyone to think he is. If you bothered to note, most of his posts (not log posts) deal in some way with how he consistently manages to evade dying in one on one combat, yet if he's so good, why does he constantly bringing this up? To prove it to whom? Who really gives two shits? You're a decent player, enjoy it. You're not that good. I still want you to post the log of you telling me I was nothing, then having me stomp your ass into the ground near the fortress.