Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectWell well...
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=42332&mesg_id=42340
42340, Well well...
Posted by Harkan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
My failed apprentice.... I wish you had made some diferent choices. I think you would have liked going agaisnt the grain, instead of playing the cookie cutter goodie. I took particular enjoyment when you were sitting and talking, while your cabal enemies were raiding. I had someone lined up so you could begin your work. (It was a challenge) Had you taken that last step, everything would have taken an interesting twist. I truly enjoyed our talks and felt that I showed you there is more to this place than just mindless killing and back and forth cabal, capture the flag.

I gave you some subtle hints about what was going on with my research. The bottle was one I dont think you ever fully comprehended. When I am dead and gone, I will reveal more. I was thinking two steps ahead from the time you took to the darkness of the deep. Things were falling into place and it was just getting interesting when you had a change of heart. Damn Innis and his super Charisma! He already has 3/4 of the the land as his followers!!

If it makes you feel better, I was hurt when you decided to go back to the sun. At that point you became dead to me and I had to treat you as an enemy. I did write you a nice poem though, hoping you might have a turn of heart. But alas....I slew you only to take back my gifts that I had wanted you to wear.

Wash that dirt out of your hair. You will be missed.

Harkan