Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AUTO) [TRIBUNAL] Sidison the Master of Conjuration, Magistrate of Voralian City
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=41834
41834, (AUTO) [TRIBUNAL] Sidison the Master of Conjuration, Magistrate of Voralian City
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Oct 4 00:46:38 2005

At 12 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 34th of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Sidison perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:conjurer
Level:40
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:74
41853, Hrm...
Posted by Sidison on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Kinda got bored with the char. Good to see conjies up close. But I kept having trouble being nuetral orderly. Couldn't land kills ect ect.

With the provost being a goodie I couldn't use demons or devils around him without a bitch fest so I decided to let him slide.

Anyhow, I hope someone got something from this char. The knowledge will go to a good or evil conjurer next I play.

Rulanit
-Other chars: Tolchec, Ackoul, Rekraa-
41855, Huh.
Posted by nepenthe on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I wouldn't have picked out this character as you. Tolchec I thought was a great Tribunal most of the time; Sidison, as you say, struggled to even really qualify as orderly neutral.

Hope your next character suits you better. Good luck!
41886, RE: Hrm...
Posted by Seiichi on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Conjurer's are really difficult to play in the Tribunal. They are even harder than bard's in my opinion. I was pretty close to uninducting you after that second attack from the demon. But I didn't want to ruin anyone's fun, so I let it slide with another warning. You can't compramise roleplay because you want to use a certain spell or two, or song or two. I'm sorry you felt that it was a "bitch fest", but really, do you think I did anything out of place? Anyways, I didn't see too much from you other than that, I think our times differed, possibly. See you in the fields, and good luck.