Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: RUN RUN RUN FROM GERYLANST!!!
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=41222&mesg_id=41285
41285, RE: RUN RUN RUN FROM GERYLANST!!!
Posted by Ravnir on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I have played cf for many years now. And i am certain you were the best cabal leader i ever had. You made it fun for us players to stay in the cabal. I sincerly believe that the Imms should use you as rolemodel for picking leaders. It seems Imms often pick the asshole-players as caballeaders for some reason, like my current one. You however were someone i would have given my set for any day ;).

I knew from running around with you getting gear that you had played battle many times before. So guessing on Acaga after that post on diox...was not to hard. The funny thing is that you have hated some of my previous chars :).

You forgot that incident in the chasm where i bashed Maztriel down, and you for some reason fought the portal. Then he was convulsing, you sang one of those lame songs and stole the kill with an eviscerate...hehe.

So if you ever are close, give me a call and we shall share a bottle of Laphroaig in the memory Gerylanst.