Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectI may have made jokes about it...
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=41222&mesg_id=41239
41239, I may have made jokes about it...
Posted by Ritur on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
But I'm actually sad this day came. You were one of those awesome long-term leaders that I remember back from my newbies days about 3 years ago. Nowadays leaders come and go but you actually stuck it. I'm madly jealous because its something i'm yet to achieve (both in leadership and sticking to age death) but you earned every bloody thing you got and more. I only wish there was someway I could emphasize that more!

Thanks for inducting Ritur, kinda saddened to hear that inductions weren't overly difficult with you because I was proud of having gotten Ritur to trick you into inducting without an interview/recommendation. The idea no one knew Ritur then suddenly he was just a village member was kinda fun. Save Ledifel, he was just my felar buddy from literally day 1. :)

I'm glad you made this character because i guarantee it'll stick around and have an impact on CF in general for a long time to come. I'm almost surprised there wasn't any kind of immorting going on.

Ritur/Yhorian.

PS - I hope you make your next character with as much citrus zest as this one. It was truly 'epic' (get it!)