Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectAww man
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=41222&mesg_id=41231
41231, Aww man
Posted by Aarn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Easily one of my favorite characters on CF, I always enjoyed watching and interacting with Gery. You didn't have any one specific thing about you, it was more just the whole package. Gery did everything good. You were easily the best Rager leader out of those I've been around to watch. Definitely a huge hit to Battle now that you're gone. Hopefully you come back with something just as good!

Oh, and Gery was the main character I was thinking of when I posted my ramble about characters that lead. You, and somewhat Maztriel. I knew whichever one of you was around, your side was probably going to win.

Anyway, superb job, loved the character, and I'd wish you the traditional "good luck with your next", but I don't think you need it.

Aarn!

p.s. Wish I had been around when you finally bit the dust! Also, I'd like to point out that this is the first time I've ever seen a character whos premium history filled up. :P There would have been several more entries on you from several different imms, but there wasn't any more room. Send beer to Zulg, maybe he'll increase the max size!

My last entry that didn't fit went something like "This character just all-around rocks, so I strung his in-room description to 'The ancient arial Gerylanst is here, looking battle-worn and proud.'" (or something close to that, I don't have it written down).