Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: RUN RUN RUN FROM GERYLANST!!!
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=41222&mesg_id=41230
41230, RE: RUN RUN RUN FROM GERYLANST!!!
Posted by Gerylanst on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well I already forgot some things damit

Dargmart! Screw you, you owe me 12!!! Just kidding man, you were fun to have around, I myself have a certain love for dwarf berserkers so it was awesome to have you rocking beside me. Thanks for making me nearly invincible.

As for being leader. I wanted to kinda break the mold that some leaders fall into. I tried my hardest to be around every day at the same times, so people could speak with me, and so that I could be seen. I'm not sure if this helped any of you first timers or lifers because I was always on at one time, and I didn't mix up my log ins to morning then night and what not. I hope you all were satisfied.

As for bards in Battle...yea some of their songs may border on...non magic/magic, but, as bards in battle, you gotta take some pretty big losses to finally get some gains. Which probably explains why there are so few. If you all want to throw words back and forth on this subject, I'd be down to put some imput in the stirring pot