Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectYou in Scion
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=40573&mesg_id=40596
40596, You in Scion
Posted by Maztriel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

Well, I'm sorry your Scion experience wasn't all that great. It tends to be a lot more fun when we have time to do things other than raid/retrieve & there are other scions around to rp with. I actually really liked Aumaenka but Maztriel was of course deeply suspicious. If the chasm had been full when you pulled that imperial stunt I would likely have kicked you. However, we were and are in need of more numbers so I kept you around and assigned you a task that I could decide you'd failed at when it was convenient to get rid of you. Also I loved your rp so that stayed my hand as well. I wasn't always pushy and bossy, pretty much came upon me when I became Chancellor and it's one of the ways that I'm express my evilness. It also gives people opportunity to work against me. Take longer in doing a task, don't do it but say you did, etc. Again, sorry you didn't have the greatest time in Scion, but we are sad to see you go.

All the best,
Maztriel