Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectResponses.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=40070&mesg_id=40164
40164, Responses.
Posted by Shadowmaster on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Since I am back at home, I can login now. Let me respond to some of your points without anonymity.

"Right now, you're an angry anonymous guy taking vague potshots. You're going out of your way not to mention who you've played, which leads me to suspect those characters aren't terribly highly regarded. So I'm choosing #2 for now."

I am Shadowmaster, I've played quite a few characters, and while I am no world-beater, I'd like to think I know a few things about MUD's, and about CF in particular. So now that we know my characters, does this mean you will listen to my comments more then if I was say...Josiah? I doubt it. You immortals proved in Curgrims deletion thread that you don't care what your players say/think. You care about when you the staff, decide to change things. And that is entirely your right. Arguably one of the five most respected players here, and an ex-battle imm to boot gave you suggestions about villagers, and you told him he was dead wrong. Why would I believe that you'd take my suggestions any differently when we all know I am not anywhere near Jinroh's caliber on any level. Best of luck, you'll need it.