Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: Well its over now
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=39911&mesg_id=39935
39935, RE: Well its over now
Posted by Eshval on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Where to begin...Personally, I think the maiming aspect of the elixir sucks...either kill me or make me a lich, don't make me wear a drool cup...just my opinion.

When you began Raheena, you had the newness stamp all over you, even though you RP'd cocky. You had a spark that I enjoyed and played to, that is why you got the tat much earlier than most. Along the way, you seemed to break down, and the spark you had didn't burst into a flame as I had hoped. You were still a good rp'er, but you could have been great. You knew how to kill, and I would guess that came from your earlier characters and through the learning curve with Raheena.

I watched you often, as I do all those who follow me...I also watched your enemies and victims to get a feel for how things were going. When you have more enemies than friends, and many of your friends are quetionable, you are in trouble...you were in trouble. :P

A definite improvement over you other characters, I see you growing well, and if this continues, you will earn that leadership position you are looking and working towards. Take Nep's comments to heart, and you will be there.