Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: Well its over now
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=39911&mesg_id=39928
39928, RE: Well its over now
Posted by nepenthe on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
There's been a random chance for every lichbie who's made it or died to be maimed instead, but I've never personally seen it happen.

On to hopefully constructive criticism:

This was a better character from you and a better RP effort from you than I've seen before. Kudos on that, and let's hope you keep improving.

It's important to keep in mind that while no man is as bad as his worst day, they tend to be remembered for their worst days more than the thousand better ones. If you want to make a good impression on the players and especially the imms with your RP, you need to be giving it your all all the time. I saw a level 30ish Raheena tell some dude "You realice I am evil right? so you died get over it" and that was just so godawful to me that I just couldn't bring myself to like this character no matter how hard I tried.

It's rare that I see a character that inspires as much RP in others as this one did, and that's an achievement, if one that didn't benefit your goals IC. On that note I'll simply say that a leader isn't someone who gives a lot of orders, a leader is someone who leads. A character or three down the line I think you might get it right and see a big difference.