Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [None] Raheena the Defective Spectre, Quarter-Wit at Best, the Dark Artist
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=39911
39911, (RAGE DELETE) [None] Raheena the Defective Spectre, Quarter-Wit at Best, the Dark Artist
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thu Jul 21 00:58:09 2005

At 6 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 29th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Raheena perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:necromancer
Level:47
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:170
39917, Well its over now
Posted by Raheena on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well where do I start. This is only the second necro I have ever played since I started playing CF eight years ago. I thought hell I remember Zorzaul. He laid waste to all in Thera. Damn that would be nice to have a chance like that. So I took it. I sit and wrote my role good description, followed Eshval. Well on track right? Anyway. I decided to play the necro smarter than I normally would. Not taking the big chances and doing stupid sh*t like I have so many times before. And it seemed to work. I think I died maybe four deaths perhaps five in pk. Killed a few in the process. Most people didnt know how to take Raheena. She was a raging bitch who hated every mortal walking. They where not worthy of her, only to be her servants in life or death, which ever it took. Oh well enough about that time for some goodbyes.

Immortals:

Eshval- You are perhaps the greatest Immortal I have ever had the pleasure of interacting with. Your awlays around, always watching, and h*ll just there to listen from time to time to. You made Raheena what she was. Killing is just killing without a purpose, and you gave her one. Thanks for all the help with the lich quest deal. Sorry I didnt bring you back the lich like you wanted. Only the quarter wited mind of a once brilliant artist. Not sure if you put me in your Gallery like you said you was going to, but h*ll I can dream right? Only one more thing to say about you, If the rest of the CF staff cared half as much as you and devoted half the time you do CF would be alot better game than it already is.
P.S. We will get you that lich next time;)

Muuloc- HA, where do I begin your as bad now as you was when you where Chancellor. Just as dumb and just as needy for attention. You do some dumb sh*t man to the Cabal turning everyone against each other just because you came home from a party drunk and think its funny. In all honesty Raheena hole plans where to lich then immort just to kill you off. Oh well maybe next time

Dreaa- You inducted Raheena into the Chasm, even though she told you she could care less if you did or not. I think you like my attitude but maybe not. Didnt see you any after that or interact with you to my knowledge.

Here is a tip for you and Muuloc both, Be more like Eshval

Now for you worthless mortals;)

Scions-

Packtus- Ahh my wonderful servant Packtus, who dedicated his life to Raheena when she gave him the Mace with the head of a screaming demon
She made him send a missive to Eshval and herself as proof. Your a beast and thats what Raheena wanted. A big fire giant zombie who bashed when she said bash. And you where pretty funny to listen to sometimes aswell.

Yagig- Another servant to Raheena to begin with. Yagig and Raheena got close in the last days of Raheena's life. Yagig played a large part in the lich quest which took Raheena's life. Your a damn fine invoker and the only person Raheena ever called a friend. Raheena always got a laugh at you when the Eshval would show up or I would power word kill something or someone. You acted as though you feared Raheena and that brought her amusement. You do well with the invoker and keep it up.

The rest of the Scions- I dont think you all liked me very much. I was a cocky little bitch most of you would have liked to smack the h*ll out of but was affraid to. You all didnt like walking with me or even talking to me. But Raheena didnt care cause as stated above she felt no more was worth being around her. Dont let the Chancellor drag you all down with his foolishness.

Enemies- Hell Raheena had so many I dont know where to begin. Raheena had no arch-enemy or anything like that. She felt everyone breathing air was her enemy. It didnt matter to her if you where good evil nuetral cabaled uncabaled. Everyone walking Thera was nothing more than a corpse to be sent to Eshval for Eshval's own amusment. Something which Raheena seemed good at.

Well thats all I can come up with right now. Cause its 4 in the morning and I have been staring at this damn lappy of mine for about 8+ hours now and its time to turn this lil b*tch off. If I forgot some of you or you wish to ask or say something just post it and I will reply to you. Once I get some sleep anyway.

See you all next time I get stuck in the Mud.

Raheena,Judaao,Akannia,Gillian,Trenopali,Jestopeia,Jurrintalia,and many many more......oh wait almost forgot this one just so people can start hating Raheena now I was also Drudental;) Yet I cant roleplay remember lol
39919, Bleh, Judaao
Posted by Runaktla on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Funny, I didn't figure you were Judaao, was thinking you may
have been Lumiere's current incarnation (sorry Lumiere, heh).
I actually suggested that you'd get Advisor because you were
my only hope of someone that would talk back to my ass in
Scion, and I would be able to pull out my then rusty bitch-
slapping hand and grease it just for you. Damn shame :). In
retrospect, the only thing I regret is when I demanded your
key for that one Scion-esque place and you said "Oh, I guess
it's alright" before handing it to me, that I didn't go "Oh,
really? You know I changed my mind, I'm keeping the ####ing
key." There goes me and I-shoulda-done-better-being-evil
hindsight. From my point of view, Raheena was definitely a
step-up evil-wise from Judaao, at least.

As far as your comments re: Muuloc, get over it. I mean,
really, it's an evil cabal, and the person that got booted
got right back in anyways. As far as I was concerned, Judaao
was far too nice anyways, and you were chummy with Ounlee to
an extent that I'm guessing got the imms wondering if you
were cheating, if I read Ounlee's PBF correctly. Maybe I'm
mistaken at the event you're talking about, but thats my
dibs on that. Scion can use an extra dose of evil. As far as
having them act like Eshval, it isn't that Muuloc and Dreaa
are ignorant of immteraction or anything, it's that Eshval
spends an enormous amount of time watching her followers/
Scions/Chancellor. It's very, very awesome of her, but to
think everyone has to do that is going a bit too far.

As far as your comment re: your past char Drudental, playing
a thousand perfect RP characters will never make anyone all
of a sudden say that your one crappy character RP'd well :).
On that note, Akannia didn't seem to be the uber-RPer either
though he/she did an awesome job PKing and cheapshotting for
me =).

- Runaktla

39920, Your Worst Enemies..
Posted by Maztriel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

Were definetly scions. Right from the get go you rubbed my character the wrong way. You were cocky, irritating, and worst of all competition. The fact you got under the skin of so many people is likely a large part of why I became Chancellor and you did not.

Now as to why they were your worst enemies... read our PBF's when they get posted :). I've been in scion a couple times now and the plotting that's been going on for a few weeks now is some of the most intense i've ever seen. To my knowledge, most of it was instigated by people irritated with you, and in that sense you made being a scion a hell of a lot more fun. I am very curious about what you had cooking because I didn't feel you were undermining me with anyone except for Yagig and Packtus. I am curious though... If you had to predict who would become Chancellor (before I got it), and it wasn't you, who would you pick?

Anyway I'm going to miss you in the Chasm and in the game. You added a very cool element and a great villain. I look forward to meeting you again in the fields.
39926, RE: Well its over now
Posted by Hyolinar on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well, finally for my reply here. I didn't like Raheena, and that was obvious from our few talks and quips and such over the time when we were around each other. You really brought some enjoyment into Hyolinar's life with the time on Kiadana, and I think that you realzied up there I wouldn't take any #### from you just as much as you didn't take #### from anyone else. If you were trying to roleplay a bitch, you definately suceeded. There had been more than once that I was fully prepared to put a dagger in your throat during the middle of a raid just so you would get your ass handed to you, but... I was a part of something bigger and decided to let it play out. Enjoyed the interactions. Until next time. Can't wait to see your PBF, for what I hope is on there, I was glad to have paid for it.
39928, RE: Well its over now
Posted by nepenthe on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
There's been a random chance for every lichbie who's made it or died to be maimed instead, but I've never personally seen it happen.

On to hopefully constructive criticism:

This was a better character from you and a better RP effort from you than I've seen before. Kudos on that, and let's hope you keep improving.

It's important to keep in mind that while no man is as bad as his worst day, they tend to be remembered for their worst days more than the thousand better ones. If you want to make a good impression on the players and especially the imms with your RP, you need to be giving it your all all the time. I saw a level 30ish Raheena tell some dude "You realice I am evil right? so you died get over it" and that was just so godawful to me that I just couldn't bring myself to like this character no matter how hard I tried.

It's rare that I see a character that inspires as much RP in others as this one did, and that's an achievement, if one that didn't benefit your goals IC. On that note I'll simply say that a leader isn't someone who gives a lot of orders, a leader is someone who leads. A character or three down the line I think you might get it right and see a big difference.
39932, You got me (*someone*)
You where the one who bought the marble from Qualdus. Thats why I became maimed instead of the lich I was suppoe to become. You had me fooled (*someone*). I got careless once I was given the lich quest. I wanted to lich so bad I was taking help I would not have taken under other circumstances. Either way, it wont happen again I will lay all of Queldeus gold on that one.
39933, Mad props to the Scion that did it
Posted by Yhorian on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
This is likely the most Scionish thing I've seen EVER.

Granted, I don't snoop or play about Scions, but this just looks like it has 'the most awesome backstabbing award' written all over it. If there were logs, I would be treasuring them right now.

Yhorian.
39934, I have some questions though....
Posted by Laearrist on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Don't normal thieve's counterfeit items crumble after a time? Did the one Qaledus made have this same limitation? It would be pretty crappy if it was such a good fake that there wasn't a reasonable way to determine that it was, indeed, counterfeit. I very seriously doubt this is the case, and it is certainly more likely that it was a case of not paying attention that allowed the counterfeit to pass, but I am kinda curious, since this sort of Imm/player conspiring to screw over another player's character doesn't sit so well in my conscious. Why not just have a mortal thief forge the counterfeit?

Just wondering, anything that can be provided without giving away who it was or anything that might affect character still in existence would be appreciated, though by no means expected or neccessary.

Laearrist
39936, RE: I have some questions though....
Posted by Lyristeon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
>Don't normal thieve's counterfeit items crumble after a time?
If I thought they did, I sure wouldn't ask them to do what I needed to get done.

> Did the one Qaledus made have this same limitation?
He is an immortal, if anyone could make one it would have to be an immortal.

>It would be pretty crappy if it was such a good fake that there wasn't
>a reasonable way to determine that it was, indeed,
>counterfeit.
There were ways he could have ensured he had the right items.

> I very seriously doubt this is the case, and it
>is certainly more likely that it was a case of not paying
>attention that allowed the counterfeit to pass, but I am kinda
>curious, since this sort of Imm/player conspiring to screw
>over another player's character doesn't sit so well in my
>conscious. Why not just have a mortal thief forge the
>counterfeit?
Most likely he could have avoided this. See above for not having a mortal thief do it.

>Just wondering, anything that can be provided without giving
>away who it was or anything that might affect character still
>in existence would be appreciated, though by no means expected
>or neccessary.
You take risks by trusting people that you treat poorly. The person/people behind it did everything the right way. They went to the right immortal for this situation, they had good reasons for doing it rp wise and they covered their bases extremely well by involving the right backup cast if anything were to happen.

>
>Laearrist

Lyristeon
39941, RE: I have some questions though....
Posted by Qaledus on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
>Don't normal thieve's counterfeit items crumble after a time?

Some things will cause them to crumble.

>Did the one Qaledus made have this same limitation?

Not the same limitations, no.

>It would be pretty crappy if it was such a good fake that there
>wasn't a reasonable way to determine that it was, indeed,
>counterfeit.

Reasonable is you suspected something, maybe. ;)

In the event the larger.. situation.. that led to this is still
unfolding, I'll only say that sometimes trust and need intersect
in such a way that even someone who is surrounded by evil people
that they've treated like garbage will let their guard down. And
when they do, they stop looking for things to be suspicious about.
That's when they get whammied.

Happens to supervillains all the time. ;)

"When everybody's out to get you, paranoia is just good thinking."
- Dr. Johnny Fever, WKRP

39944, Not having been there...
Posted by Enbuergo1 on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
...it still seems a bit different than your usual M.O.

Normally you'd take a cut and kick something like this to a mortal to handle. At least in my experience.
39953, Son of a bitch!
Posted by Sub-contractor on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
He did just that, although I had to read most of this thread to realize it.

More on that when I delete.
39968, I wont lie about it
I was so pissed I couldnt see straight for like two days. Ya everyone hated Raheena, they where supposed to. But like I said Raheena let her guard down when she finally needed help from others (The Lich Quest}. She turned to those closest to her, which was none. She felt she had to trust in someone to do this quest, although she really didnt. The Marble was fake, the Only item Rahenna didnt get herself. Someone who had sworn there Loyalty to Raheena found it for her. This was the one person Raheena called a friend. IT was the first ITem Raheena recieved in the Lich quest. It sparked a fire within her to find the rest. And she did. It took about two weeks from the time I got the quest to the time I had all my items. When I read my immortal comments it was the first time I realized I had been dupted by someone extremly close. And made me see blood when I realized an immortal was in on it. To me that seemed dirty that another Immortal would knowingly help destroy my charactor for gold ,amusement, what ever. But then I got to thinking, hell atleast I played the major part in the movie. Yes I died at the end but so what. ALmost everyone who playes this game on a daily basis knew Raheena. Yes most hated her, she didnt care she wanted them to. Still messed up that an immortal helped destroy what mortals only dreamed of. Yes I know that sounds cocky, but we are all aware of the power of a lich. But they did it smart. They destroyed me while tring to become the lich, which was smart. Ok I know I am rambling, but just know in the great words of 2Pac "I aint mad at ya"

Thought about taking a couple weeks off to recover from this......but what the hell ya know. Though I am sure my next design shall surprise the hell out of you all. See ya all around;)
39969, RE: I wont lie about it
Posted by Aarn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Immortals had nothing to do with coming up with this. It was purely mortal driven, and even from the receiving end, I think you have to admit that it was a devilshly evil and Scion-ly thing to do. Not being able to trust your fellows is supposed to be one of the big drawbacks of being evil.
39970, Oh it was an excellent idea to be honest, no denyin that
Not even tryin to, But I assure you what goes around comes around. Thats all I have to say on that one.;)
39972, Hah
Posted by Runaktla on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
All fear the up and coming Paladin whose role it is to
have every virtue and to kill evils that backstab other
evils :).

Sorry, just had to,

- Runaktla
39973, It seems all we needed was for you to leave before all the plotting started. -nt-
Posted by the Chancellor on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
:)
39974, As someone who hated most of your characters
Posted by Shadowmaster on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
This one was an improvement in many regards. You obviously know pk, if you can get your RP to come around, I think you can be a great asset to CF. As far as Raheena goes, I find it ironic that you got duped by a counterfeit after telling my character: "You don't know by now I know everything?" I just chuckled especially after I asked you something ten seconds later and you had no clue what I meant. Still a necro isn't supposed to be very pleasant, so kudos on that angle. As for your lich item, It does suck imms were in on it, but I am sure it is because a player involved them. Keep improving, and fwiw, quoting the late, great Tupac Shakur will always get you points in my book :)

Shadowmaster
39945, RE: You got me (*someone*)
Posted by Kazren on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Based upon what I read and saw, you really shot yourself in the foot. Awesome job to the 'someone or someones' involved from the inside.
39935, RE: Well its over now
Posted by Eshval on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Where to begin...Personally, I think the maiming aspect of the elixir sucks...either kill me or make me a lich, don't make me wear a drool cup...just my opinion.

When you began Raheena, you had the newness stamp all over you, even though you RP'd cocky. You had a spark that I enjoyed and played to, that is why you got the tat much earlier than most. Along the way, you seemed to break down, and the spark you had didn't burst into a flame as I had hoped. You were still a good rp'er, but you could have been great. You knew how to kill, and I would guess that came from your earlier characters and through the learning curve with Raheena.

I watched you often, as I do all those who follow me...I also watched your enemies and victims to get a feel for how things were going. When you have more enemies than friends, and many of your friends are quetionable, you are in trouble...you were in trouble. :P

A definite improvement over you other characters, I see you growing well, and if this continues, you will earn that leadership position you are looking and working towards. Take Nep's comments to heart, and you will be there.
39956, Well what to say..
Posted by Yagig on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I think I have to wait till I delete to say a majority of what I want to and perhaps shed some light on some things. After our inital meeting I can honestly say I grew to like Raheena regardles of how abrassive you tried to play her as. I have never had any success with the class and while in your company learned a ton. Thanks for the opprunity for some great roleplay and teaching me what you did. There is more to be said but I hope to leave it for another time. Come back into the fields soon in one form or another and look for the guy who always mispells the (teh) to vent your wrath upon.
39981, I really wish you'd have gotten into my range before I went.
Posted by Rastorenn M on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I didn't like you and by the looks of it, it was justified, judging your past characters. I can dig evils being arrogant and mean and etc, but to me its more natural from a standpoint of power. I was always very nice to Runaktla, a lot nicer than I was to the rest of Scion, but I wasn't that much of a jackass because I knew I wasn't powerful enough to be so.

Still, when you're that arrogant:

A) You should be higher rank or same rank as the person you're ****talking to and...

B) You should have more kills than them.

I guess I can dig just being an ass for fun, but I did get some satisfaction in that I killed 30 more people than you as a shaman ;).
39913, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Raheena the Defective Spectre, Quarter-Wit at Best, the Dark Artist
If you need someone to get your PBF, let me know in a reply, I'll get it.
39918, Dude if you wanna get it I wont stop ya...but
Do be kind enough to let me know if you change your mind so I can get it myself. Or if you dont plan to get it within the next day or so I will go ahead and get it. But thanks either way man

See ya in the Mud
39921, RE: Dude if you wanna get it I wont stop ya...but
Yeah, I'll grab it once I get to work.
39937, Well worth every freakin penny too n/t
Posted by Azakard on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
dsaf
39939, RE: Well worth every freakin penny too n/t
Definately.
39940, Meant to have Definately in the subject above. n/t