Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectGuilty conscience? nah
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=3914&mesg_id=3944
3944, Guilty conscience? nah
Posted by Ordagn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Since I've been alluded to somewhat in this post I'll go ahead and speak up a bit. Yes, I was a pk'ing Dawnie. Yes, it was fine by the Apostles. Yes, people bitched about me. Snarg wrote a note to the Haven saying I killed everybody I saw when in actually I killed a drow (reason for that seen in my goodbye) and then I killed Pictuan who attacked me after I killed said drow. What you saw out of me certainly wasn't my best, mainly because I was spamming trip like an idiot so you wouldn't sleep me and then I had to wait 10 rounds for the trips to stop going through.

Anyways, Ordagn was my return character and I figured Dawn was the best way to go. I knew that an Apostle had Shokai's mark so I knew I wasn't going to have any trouble pk'ing as a Dawnie. Dawn is an old haunt of mine so I wanted to see what was up.

For all of those people that haven't tried a Dawn, especially those who haven't used a Dawnie to pk, I really recommend it. I'm just a little bit sadistic and it becomes painfully obvious after your first successful pk with a Servant that people take it personally. They expect Servants to be pushovers and newbies so when they die to one they rant and rave and piss and moan because it's a blow to their ego. It's GREAT!