Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: (CON) <DAWN> Temperaleai the Vindictive Bard Heroine, Servant of the Dawn
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=3914&mesg_id=3926
3926, RE: (CON) Temperaleai the Vindictive Bard Heroine, Servant of the Dawn
Posted by Steelbiter on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I'm glad ya liked her character. All I can say is that Yirri did help shape a path for Temperealeai. She forged quite a few of her convictions and also made Temperaleai into a very believable character. As for the lack of mentions I posted originally, I really only noted a few of the people late in Temperaleai's life, as she was just about to die of old age.

-As for you out there that think flocking to the Inn is a cheap form of roleplay, think about this. Pike off! Heh...the Inn is one of the few realitively safe places to rp and not get totally maimed while trying to do so. I think just the opposite of people who go to these places- I find these are the people who have more to say about their characters and put far more in to their roles. I find it better to RP than to just go around bashing everybody's head in just because of alignment or because you're evil. I've been around long enough to see that CF is a very RP-oriented genre, but still has a lot of people who just want to come in, kill and be done with it. It's far more than that, and the sooner you realize that-The Better.One more thing, and this is to the Imms-sorry about the 'Out of the ordinary RP'.I didn't know that it was frowned on, and if I had known, I would've tried to find a different way to go about it.

Not trying to step on anybody's toes here, it's just the way I feel about this topic is all...

-Temp