Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectThanks.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=35022&mesg_id=35065
35065, Thanks.
Posted by Vargblot on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thank you for the good talks and the many fights. We spoke of the tactic against snare. After thinking about the numerous times i went into your snare it really depends on if you are alone and how much damage your ambush does. The unspeakable ones are bad for morale :). I tried to entwine a few times after the initial ambush and your "agile body " usually avoided it. I felt that if the entwine hit, you would be in trouble.
As for the time when i was lucky to escape allive, i was certain you were gone. You didnt show up when we slayed the huntress and got the scales back, so i pressed on. Why did you not put the usual snare outside the inner? It would have ended me...anyway, i had many narrow escapes from retrieving and raiding. Better lucky than dead.
I am glad i got you twice...otherwise my selfconfidence as player would be shattered. Now it ended sort of even i think.

You were a fierce opponent and you deserve all the good words coming to you. Thanks for everything, and good luck with your next! Since you now can use coins again, perhaps go out and take a few beers in Tjoks memory...he deserves it.