Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectI tend to agree.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=34710&mesg_id=34812
34812, I tend to agree.
Posted by EskelianUnreg on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Its taxing and not worth getting into. I mean, surely you should realize if character X has something rarely handed out in terms of rewards, its usually hard to see the distinction from a mortal perspective.

We don't see roles, we don't see everything, we can't snoop, etc. So, our opinions aren't the most unbiased.

If that same character X happens to be an imm...well. I mean it doesn't take a mathematical genius to figure out why people would suspect something. Does it? I've seen excellent pk'ers who rp'd fantastically go unrewarded and thats just how the cookie crumbles sometimes. Not necessarily because "he wasn't an imm" but it does happen. I mean, I've also never seen this kind of turnout to defend any character, even Amora.

Well, the point being I guess that a lot of people feel that had Lariya been their character with the same RP, PK, etc, they probably wouldn't have been beaming over their rewards or been defended so fiercely on the forums by the imm staff.

I'd like to think that isn't the case. Either way there's no way we can tell as mortals other than faith and trust. To be honest I'd have been happier if I didn't know or hear about it and if no one talked about who plays who I'd like to think no one *WOULD* have known. What really turns a typical happy-go-lucky into a jaded conspiracy theorist is when they start to get the impression that working harder, RP'ing better, PK'ing better and etc aren't going to gain them in game rewards whereas others may recieve more for less. I can't say thats true or not, you guys would know better than me.

Just my 2 cents.