Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectAnother Herald? Perhaps, one day.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=32795&mesg_id=32890
32890, Another Herald? Perhaps, one day.
Posted by Fungor. on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Though I think it is time to give the other Cabals a try for now. Herald is a nice Cabal idea, but you don't feel very Caballed when the Inn is empty and other Heralds are not around, which was the reality of Fungor at most of the times and then the leaders start talking about Herald being so full(three is a crowd, it seems) even at these times I was less alone than most of times(more change of having another Herald in Thera, maybe even two). During the last ten or so hours in Fungors life Karzalynn showed up at the my last login(Fungor was all talk then, not having seen another Herald for ages(I was exploring Seantryn swamp that time, too bad I died(having Ceikalak spot me on my way to wastes to heal thornheart and spores was the beginning of the end(I was able to avoid him, of course, but Urog had better eyes in the wild..)) before I had a chance to finish the things there.))). But ultimately, my age death was my fault, not Urog's(he had just killed me, and I did a 'wear ring' after getting my stuff from the corpse(apparently, Urog had left me most of it and I was glad to avoid full regearing)(some after battle exitement was still there) failing to notice the ring of Zurcon first in the list). I know I had a chanse of killing Urog there, but guess which one of us is the more skilled player(which is why I tried to run away after he weaponbutted, sigil of pained and backstabbed me, as I had had a similar brawling room fight with Hipsin before, and although I won that, Urog was a more dangerous adversary and dealt considerably more damage)

So, I end this jungle of parenthesis here. It was nice I could give some thumbs up to your characters though.