Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [HERALD] Ryvyrblou the Changeling Adept
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=32783
32783, (RAGE DELETE) [HERALD] Ryvyrblou the Changeling Adept
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Nov 20 23:42:16 2004

At 11 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 26th of the Month of the Old Forces
on the Theran calendar Ryvyrblou perished, never to return.
Race:half-elf
Class:shapeshifter
Level:42
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:HERALD, the Heralds of the Eternal Star
Hours:113
32893, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [HERALD] Ryvyrblou the Changeling Adept
Posted by Ah well on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sorry guys, truth be told I had a whole twenty page role lined out, and i've beenm playing cf far to long. I usually stick to evil ranks, and hate all those mages and such.
Goodbye would be far to long, but I can promise i'll be back, six years in thje fields and not even a spouse can keep me away.
Miss you all a lot
Seilclavin
32854, *SIGH*
Posted by Kohl on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Ryv my student, what can I say. Really disappointed that you didn't stick it out and find out what your final form was, I'm glad I did. But the point is I thought Ryv was played really well, I'm not saying it just to say it, it's true she was. I enjoyed interacting with her whenever she was around. Kudos on the char even though you deleted. Roll again and find your fate, see ya in the fields. :)

Kohl "Wolfhawk" Daradulik
P.S. (had to bring that back in at at least one)
32852, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [HERALD] Ryvyrblou the Changeling Adept
Posted by Martoonie on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Damn I liked you. What did you go and do a silly thing like that for. I knew you were angry last I was there and you were slain, but I never thought you'd give up. I got the chance to interact with you with two charecters in very different aspects. I liked her. Thought she had wonderful potential. I'll miss this one dearly.

Martoonie
32826, Wow...You really should put something up here, Ryvyrblou
Posted by Selessya on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I really liked Ryvyrblou, thru and thru. You seemed to do very well, and had a few good ideas. And definately always pretty friendly. Just thought you had some bigger plans is all. Good luck in the future.

Selessya
32808, :-O
Posted by Damstes on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
what happend there? hehe ahh well you were a good person, if you were as kind ooc as you were ic, your very cool.. ahh well i had many good times with you and im glad i got to spend it like i did, ill miss the gardens.. hopefully future chars of ours will meet
32829, And as for you Damstes...
Posted by Selessya on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Just as a side note, you better not be thinking about doing any crazy deleting after this you! lol

See you around,
Selessya
32830, well guess what
i deleted before ryvyrblou did so there :-P.. well i dont know.. before i knew she did at least lets leave it at that
32835, nono. Ryvyrbloue beat you to it. (nt)
Posted by Splntrd on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
32836, NUH UH NUH UH
well fine i guess she did, bah... you win.. well it was nice hangin wiht you anyways

Patrick
32788, And there goes another one....
Posted by Fungor. on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
...so Jynx, recruit some more, the numbers are dwindling!

Ryvyrblou...
And one title or so away from final form.. Or did you get a final form you didn't like? Or lose that shiny set you had? Shifters fight well naked, you know. Well.. what can I say, our little azuremain expedition was fun. Good luck on next, too bad you didn't want to explore the forms to the end. You might have gotten a pretty good combination(cobra/lion could be nice?).

Fungor
32784, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [HERALD] Ryvyrblou the Changeling Adept
Posted by Karzalynn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I shall refrain from comment until you esplain yo'self, missie.