Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: (AGE DEATH) [EMPIRE] Grottimgesh the Legend of the Battlefield, Emperor of Thera
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=27433&mesg_id=27495
27495, RE: (AGE DEATH) [EMPIRE] Grottimgesh the Legend of the Battlefield, Emperor of Thera
Posted by Rouchevien on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

Classes are split between tough and lethal.

Tough measures how hard it is to kill a class. An invoker, A paladin, A healer, fall under tough, because they have protections and don't die easily.

Lethal measures how easy it is to take out a class. Thieves, Necromancers, Antipaladins, warriors to some extent fall into this category.

Paladins are not overpowered if they are too tough, they are overpwoered if they are too tough and too lethal. Time will show that not many paladin players are going to have very many kills in their pk score, because it isn't easy.

A warrior with the right class, race, weapon, cabal, prep, tactical combo could potentially be very lethal. You showed that with your success. Paladins don't have the kind of flexibiltiy and options that you always had, and I think you know this.

You're trying to cut down an elephant, while lions in the bushes wait. Nevertheless, a tough character. I'm sure I'll meet you again.