Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AUTO) [None] Inelour the Spectre
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=26504
26504, (AUTO) [None] Inelour the Spectre
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Apr 25 12:50:06 2004

At 8 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 2nd of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Inelour perished, never to return.

Race:half-elf
Class:necromancer
Level:47
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:228

26678, I didn't like what I saw of you.
Posted by Vladamir on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I watched you repeatedly kill newbies and nudies, going to often times insane lengths to be sure to loot right down to the last waterskin and pie. I have a log of you almost dying because you kept running in and out of a room with a corpse in it, just to grab the pies, waterskins and charred leather bracers from a corpse.

I thought you were remarkably prickish from a players perspective, and I revel in the fact that your last death was because of me.
26518, I thought this character was worth a laugh. Not much else. nt
Posted by Drezulok on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
26519, That's what I thought about Drezulok...Inelour was interesting.
Posted by Vahletharien on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Care to give us a story? I noticed after a while you decided to go off the deep in with suicidal pk situations.
26680, Well, since we only fought once...
Posted by Drezulok on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
And you claim this was your opinion...I'm curious as to whether this opinion was forumalted before, or after I kicked your ass while in the middle of solo'ing the storm giant commander. With you running your mouth and never really taking any course of action until then, I reserved really viewing you as anything but a potential enemy. Afterwards, I realized you're one of those players who much prefers the relative safety of the Inn/Cabal/City behind Tribs, etc, so you can make sure, in the time you're logged in, you get enough "eq" commands spammed in to admire your own set. 'nough said.
26691, What?
Posted by Vahletharien on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Uh, I never fought you while you were fighting the storm giant commander. We fought in Arkham...and you were writhing.
26696, Absolutely, when you worded or teleported, convulsing.....
Posted by Cartherlen on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
End of story. Oh wait, you were going to finish my last 198hp with what spell, exactly, through full protections? Another engulf or geyser? No. Now, if you want it like that, I have no qualms whatsoever posting the log of me finishing off the storm giant, then dealing with you, putting up barrier an all, following your less than sneaky attack in which I failed too damn many sleep attempts. Your choice. Doesn't matter to me. Still being an active character, I give you the choice of revealing your weakenesses on this board. Since you seem to be competent, I'm sure you'll have no qualms with other players fulfilling similar roles/objectives that concern having the opportunity to see what they will face against you or other invokers.
26522, If you have nothing nice to say...
Posted by Mekantos on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
...save it for some other board on some other site. Show some manners
here.
26679, It was an honest criticism. And not the only one. nt
Posted by Vladamir on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
26515, definitely my most dangerous enemy
Posted by Baendraa on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
That includes those like Gradaelus who can pretty much neuro me to death whenever they want. The different is, you did try to kill me all the time. He only tries sometimes, although he's much more successful.

If you wonder why you only ever came close that once, it is because I knew if I saw you near that you'd attack, and did something to reduce the odds of your sleep spell being successful. The one time you did sleep me was because I didn't realise that Grurk couldn't do anything to you, and was waiting for him to flag you and deputise me so that I could attack.

That said, you are the one I have in mind when I hear people whining about how tribs are too strong. You must have killed a lot of tribunals.
26516, RE: definitely my most dangerous enemy
Posted by Evil Genius on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
A necro that doesn't care if he dies or not is always going to be dangerous. It doesn't take much to run around spamming sleep.