Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: Had fun until I was an idiot momentarily....
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=25702&mesg_id=25707
25707, RE: Had fun until I was an idiot momentarily....
Posted by Dindon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I was really confused with your religion at the start but I think I caught on after a while. The dream you sent me was really well done and you should've seen my face when it happened. I had no idea you were watching (Not that it should matter). Anyway I thought the dream was basically hinting that I wouldn't be empowered anymore, plus when you think about it, i'm supposed to protect the light, be a symbol of all that is good etc....so I shouldn't be just killing some guy because he has some good gear. I should've known better. Anyway I learned my lesson and I was ready to follow through with the consequences but the following twenty hours or so were pure torture getting my ass handed to me time and again, and having to basically flee;quaff teleportation if I wanted to live for more than twenty minutes.. I just couldn't take it anymore, the game is supposed to be fun and I didn't want to start hating the game by continuing with the character.
Thanks again and good luck.