Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectWell it was fun!
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=24503&mesg_id=24516
24516, Well it was fun!
Posted by KoeKhaos on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
This was just intended to be my char to get me back into CF... soooo much has changed since I last really played and I thought, hey I remember a neutral neutral conjie that was titled the explorer and had a 97% pk ratio... so I should be able to do it too..... heh... heheeheh I died SOOOOOO much that I almost gave up after I got archons and foudn they only healed 50hp for a nuetral and only half as much... So I played my warrior for a little, deleted him and came back to Gyronalis and worked hard ignoring deaths. I finally made it to hero and everything got better with Transplendant archons. However... I did not have enough mana to get them without a hell of a lot of mana equipment. I had explored a huge amount of areas, learned a ton of preps, and basically did almsot everything I had origionally set out to do as this char so I decided after my last death that I didn't feel like equiping again and I should move on to the next char I want to play.

I want to Thank the following people.
Talislanthis... my friend throughtout my life.
Wothington... my friend throught out hero life.
Kardok, you taught me a good deal about some areas and were a BEAST.
Ragers and Sylvan made life interesting... were the ONLY enemies I had and the only people who bothered me... made it a bit diffacult once the ragers got more numbers though. I didn't do nearly as much exploring once Jinroh, Jaalek, and Rahno got in my range. Uhm...
Dalisha, You were fun to be around, though you did whine a good deal, but I attributed it to your seeming to be a newbie overall. Good luck!
UHm... I KNOW I am missing a lot of people... but I have a very pathetic memory... Just yell at me if I forgot you. :)