Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectHuh?
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=21137&mesg_id=21177
21177, Huh?
Posted by Benvale on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Benvale (maybe was herald?) my old bud who passed me up like greased lightning. I remember when I was the one helping YOU out.

Oh yes, I was a Herald. What's the meaning of "passed me up"? Strange enough, I'm not quite familiar with that term... Oh, you mean the time when you were helping me in the Kuo-Toa lair?... That was very nice of you, but like I said, I don't understand you mean by "passed me up like greased lightning". =P

Gosh I need to learn more informal language.

Vanadulin was a very nice character, keep it up! I'm still chuckling at the irony of a female elf mage saying "Aye" like a battlerager... oh wait, a more refined battlerager. *hides from all the ragers* At least there weren't any "mehs" or "dat"s, "dis"s. The old things you know.

You seemed to suffer a lot as a transmuter.. in fact, a lot of transmuters seemed to suffer a lot. Well, I applaud you for the pluck to play one.. what's more, an elven one. Sheesh, and I thought pre-archon elf conjie was bad.

Good luck with your future characters. Pity you didn't stay around longer... everyone's dying and old Ben is the last one standing. =(