Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Koide the Weaponsmaster
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=21078
21078, (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Koide the Weaponsmaster
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Sep 8 15:02:47 2003

At 1 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 17th of the Month of the Shadows
on the Theran calendar Koide perished, never to return.

Race:svirfnebli
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:174
PK Ratio:31% (closer to 100% is better)

21082, Bye-bye Koide deep gnome man
Posted by Alaminore on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well, I guess that's that.

Probably for the best.

Anyway, here's a farewell.

I'm sorry Mossi accidently seduced Koide. Well, okay, I'll be honest. It wasn't entirely an accident. The idea of having a Rager in love with a Herald mage was just too amusing, so I did try a little to push it along. It proved for my benefit, too, as Koide would warn her sometimes when Ragers were coming. As far as anything happening after Folorad was gone... Well, Mossi loves Folorad. A lot. Nothing would have happened. Besides, Folorad is gonna live awhile yet.

It was kind of sweet, but when he was close to dying and got all soft, it became kind of strange. It was better when he pretended to hate her and said he was sorry in tells. Highly amusing.

It's too bad you couldn't have lived awhile longer. It would have been some interesting roleplay.

Anyway...

Rest in peace and all that.

----- Alaminore, Of Course! -----
21083, RE: Bye-bye Koide deep gnome man
Posted by Koide on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Heh, oh well, I thought it would be interesting to have a rager in love with a mage.
21087, RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Koide the Weaponsmaster
Posted by Ashlidry on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I knew you wernt going to make it that long! Had some pretty bad ass times, Seeya with the next!
21088, RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Koide the Weaponsmaster
Posted by Polid on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Hehe, has some fun times, but most the time you kicked my ass and i got use to it, having three of four ragers to fight at once isnt ever fun but atleast it is something to do. Good luck with the next.
21094, RE: Bye-bye Koide deep gnome man
Posted by Guest 1111 on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Gonna miss yah Koide.. had some great time even though you used to work my damned nerves.. as a young one.. always wanting something then constantly apologizing every time you got me involved in somethings stupid. Well guess this is it.. hope to see yer again one day.. enjoyed yer company.
Ibakhain
21095, You puzzled me...
Posted by Nampnotble on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You would go between ragingly stupid attacks that you stood no chance against, to running and hiding with Huren. You'd spout your villager anti-magic shtick, then moon over Mossi and ask healers to grant you their prayers. You'd gripe about people doing things you considered unfair, then try and kill with some of the dirtiest (and lamest) tricks in the book. I just never knew how to take you.

At first I hated the way you would force me into multikilling you, because thats not something I approve of doing. After a while I realized if I didn't keep doing it, you would just keep trying to score a cheap kill on me, so I decided to just keep you dead on sight from then on.

Your character was a study in contrasts, and I'm not entirely sure if it was a planned thing, or if you just decided to throw RP out the window at some point. Either way, I'm honestly glad I don't have to be bothered to kill you anymore. No matter how deserving you were, I hate killing the same guy repeatedly.
21098, RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Koide the Weaponsmaster
Posted by Eileson on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I enjoyed our fights, A mutual respect had developed
which i was quite surprised with. Funniest thing ya
said tome was something like, Don't come hunting
me, i'm naked. And i said ok...was totally perplexed
for a bit. *chuckle* Well done.
21099, RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Koide the Weaponsmaster
Posted by Folorad on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well I suppose that settles that problem for me. As a player I always sort of liked Koide, I'm not sure why but he made me laugh and I enjoyed interacting with you. As Folorad, your attacks on Mossi (even if just a pretense) made me want you dead. I was a bit conflicted for awhile but Mossi's constant interceding on your behalf gave me the necessary excuse to not pay everyone in Thera to multikill you, which was a huge relief to me as a player as like Nampnotble it leaves a bad taste in my mouth. That being said I did pretty much sanc and heal anyone who said they were hunting you. Well, keep up the good work and hopefully I'll get to interact with more of your characters.
21100, That's my fish!
Heheheheh...

To be honest, Koide's one attack on Mossi in the Inn really baffled me. He claimed to be her friend at that time, and then he goes and does the thing that offends her most. I guess it must have been to confuse Folorad about his intentions.

Anyway...

It's okay about the healing and sancing, Folorad. I mean, he was trying to steal your wife and all... Did you even realize that? He was. It was funny. :D

21103, Heh, I knew
Posted by Folorad on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
but Folorad didn't have any reason to do more than suspect. And being that Folorad isn't particularly the jealous type he adjusted and pretty much just accepted Mossi's relationship. The healing and sancing was for striking his wife and insulting her once when Mossi wasn't around. The trying to steal Mossi away, well he wasn't exactly the first and I doubt he'll be the last. ;-) Maybe one day I'll get to ask you more about Mossi, but for now I'll just say Folorad isn't quite as in the dark as one might suspect.
21104, it's that Olin.
Posted by Daurwyn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I've seen the way they look at each other. You need to stop him plying her with drinks.
21105, Nah...
Olin is a bit too tall for her.

Mossi is a gnome sort of gnome.

21110, We're Off Together
Posted by Chasillia on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Yeah, well, tower's gone, and the only rager I could kill's gone too, oh pooh, might as well delete as well. Anyhoo, you were cool, a lil angry at everybody because of that entire Nexite gang situation that you musta had a lot of, as well as your corpses constantly littering the roads. You were so surprised when I said I didn't feel like hunting you down to kill you after that one time, *smirk* Anyhoo, sad to see a good rattlebagger go off. *wave*
21125, RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Koide the Weaponsmaster
Posted by Zylundak on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I am really going to miss you, I dont know what you were like around
everyone else, but I loved your diturmination. I told you before I let
you have a hut if your head ever fell, I would give you a boot, and I
was really glad to see I didn't have to. I am truely impressed.
Well done, hope you come back for more.
DarkTears