Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectWelcome a new baby CF'er to the world!!
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=20927
20927, Welcome a new baby CF'er to the world!!
Posted by Rockbiter on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Daddy Rockbiter has a new baby girl.....

Jacynth Amber Joslyn

Born: 08/30 2:31 pm

CHOMP!!CHOMP!!
20940, isn't Jacynth one of your past char names!? n/t
Posted by Quid on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
fd
20941, Jacynth was an old imm...(nt)
Posted by Nightgauntish on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
20946, yeah well I'm a noob and...
Posted by quid on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
still naming a baby after something in cf just seems...wrong hehe. but who am I?
20951, RE: yeah well I'm a noob and...
Posted by Quislet on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
>still naming a baby after something in cf just seems...wrong
>hehe. but who am I?

If one of the parents played Jacynth, it makes an odd sort of sense. I'm too far 'out of the loop' to know if they did. Otherwise, I agree it seems strange, but it's a good name regardless.

Congrats to the proud parents.
20974, I wasn't Jacynth...However the reason she was named...
Posted by Rockbiter on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I had various logs on the computer and my now wife was reading a few of them and I had a character a long while back she was reading the role of. If I remember right the character was an elf shapeshifter...Priest of Zulghinlour...Evil...Scion...Titled: Guardian of the Scepter...And was about at the time when Jacynth became a Lord over Scion...You can check history and current event board on that...But anyway I the character was sent on various quests by Jacynth...One to find the portal for opening where now lies the entrance to the Scion cabal. But I never found it..And I could of sweared I ran through that exact spot a dozen times...Anyways...She saw the the name Jacynth and liked it right of the bat...She thought it was unique..Now thank god it wasn't a boy and she saw Zulghinlours' name..

Dan
20928, I think I know why you had a kid.
Posted by Zepachu on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
...Just so you had someone you could TRUST to Permagroup with. Ya know, keep it in the family.

Man, that's sick.

Grats. :)
21140, Hey... I play cf with my dad!
Posted by Sapphire_Eyes on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM