Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectEnYptRo ?
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=20391&mesg_id=20900
20900, EnYptRo ?
Posted by Trouble on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
> Maybe some of their Immortals would remember a few
>names.

I was Trouble, the Friend of Bears and the Immortal of Entropy during at least some of the first age and I remember Pico and Ishmael, Saher and Nighthawk, though I think Nighthawk was the last one I made mortal leader before I removed myself from the lofty realms. Though that was several hundred tequilas ago and since I'm getting to be an old man, the memory plays tricks on me and Saher may have been the last that I made leader. The fun part about Entropy at least during my time was the the whole idea of a leader was antithetical to Entropy so it made it hard to work it all out. Creative anarchy was more my idea of fun.

By the way, Truck, the first leader of Master's was a human ranger and I think after Twist, it was Cador and then Silentone the assassin? I honestly can't recall if Silentone was made the leader although I know they wanted him to be. I (was Truck and Silentone) think I remember turning it down because I didn't want to be an Imm for one Cabal and mortal leader for another.

This is all off the top of my head because I didn't keep any logs or notes (and still don't) of CF.