Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectJust A few things.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=20391&mesg_id=20433
20433, Just A few things.
Posted by permanewbie on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Now...I understand that none of the ones I will mention are really "memorable"...so I don't know if they merit being on the list...but here are one or two that I remember I played that were leader chars that aren't on the list.

**arbies**

Right here,
Grallon, neut ressurector
Calyldor, evil ressurector
(was it polemachus? don't remember clearly), good ressurector
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Then..
Grallon, Arbiter Lord
Calyldor, evil Elder
Kryn, Neut Elder
Quintius, good elder
(side note, I loved the internal politics with those three elders who couldn't stand each other)

And the above would fit before you had the below on the list...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Polemachus, Arbiter Lord
Kryn, Arbiter Elder

Also, I am not sure...but on the list you list a "Castanaveras" as an old leader ... I know that I had a Castanaveras (cloud sword) who was an arbie elder when arbies finally disapeared for good...then he was like the third inducted into nexus when that showed up(shortly before I lost interest and deleted). I am sure that THAT castanaveras doesn't really deserve to be on the list... And I was never aware that when I made that name I had re-created a past leader's name. If there was a past leader with the same name...wow...sorry about that.

For empire, I don't remember if it was before Havilahd, or before Riebold, but I think it was sometime around there...

I had Motiak, a duerg shaman High Priest.

There was a full council at the time, but a while before the next emperor, I don't remember the name of him, but there was a warrior War master (I think felar) who everyone thought was goign to be the first Blade Emperor, before he deleted.

And before Motiak was another Duerg Shaman who was high Priest. Damned if I can remember his name but he was *very* skilled (at least compared to me). But then again, I can't remember if he deleted or got denied for cheating.

"Death awaits ya all, wit nasteh big pointeh teeth!"