Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectOk, I've got to comment on this.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=19675&mesg_id=20545
20545, Ok, I've got to comment on this.
Posted by Wakchacha on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You may have written the note, but you did not leave under the greatest conditions - I seem to remember a certain duel, then another fight in front of Grogim, and then you chickening out and leaving the Village. Why? Because you damn well knew if you didn't I was going to challenge you AGAIN and get you kicked out. You completely sucked as commander- you might have had a better ratio, but I'd be bold as to say that Wiglaf put his heart into the char and you were nothing but numbers and performance because when it got a bit stale, suddenly you disappeared.

On a side note, you weren't all that. Wakachacha, a hand spec ONLY, beat the living hell out of you everytime we dueled. Hell, I beat you like four times without even getting hit (and I didn't even use thirst once). Wiglaf at least gave me a challenge (and beat me a few times), but don't even state how you're better just because of ratios. Ratios aren't everything, which is clearly shown in how you act and how completely different Wiglaf acted - balls to the wall, which is commendable.

I should have stayed around and tried for Commander, and none of this would have happened - no way in hell I'd let you back in as Commander, with how pathetic you acted in deserting, whining about how everyone was against you (which is semi true, but I won't get into that), and how you think you made the choice to leave when you were truly shown the door. Even if I didn't make Commander (unlikely), I'd do the same thing Wiglaf did - Grogim saw me stand up to you once (and I won, by the way) and he knows I'd do it again.

Congrats Wiglaf and good luck on the next character.

-Wakachacha