Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectWell I have to say I disagree with at least one thing
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=17723&mesg_id=17746
17746, Well I have to say I disagree with at least one thing
Posted by Sylvrin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
>----- ACOLYTE -----
> See maran. No difference.

First off your assessment of all Maran as being gangbangers is false. They certainly aren't going to stand one maran against 4 to 6 in an Imperial/Scion gang though.

And then you say that Acolytes do the same? You are totally wrong there, Pal. At least in my experience. Sylvrin has died more times by being ganged when she was alone by Imperial/Scion deathsquads than in any other way. And she has never once ganged anyone. You and I both understand why this happened to her, but don't be saying that all Acolytes are gangbangers because that is a total crock of bull.
I've been on both sides of the fence too, so I know what I know and that statement is just totally false.

I'm not saying you have to like them or play one, but dont't be lying about them OK?

Your character was wierd and Sylvrin never really trusted him and he was one of the main reasons her life changed so drastically after Zeqasik was gone. I won't say anything more because I don't wish to reveal anything further about Sylvrin right now since I'm still playing.