Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectBrilliant.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=16851&mesg_id=16872
16872, Brilliant.
Posted by Nazy on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
>Narissa, Nazira: Rot just sucks, escpecially when you flee and
>teleport and leave me die ! Jerks :) .. no, you two proved
>powerful enemies, I really enjoyed the fights..

First of all, I can't believe you would confuse us. She is the half-elf with the largest breasts you have ever seen. I am the more slender, less endowed dark-elf. Second, I am hundreds of years older than almost all of the the other females whose name begins with "N".

In fact, I had the honour of facing Gorach and the drake/maran/sylvan crew (I might be one of the last few living characters she fought). The meetings were often unpleasant but I learned from my deaths. Gorach was the most prominent bard at the time and really gave me a good throttling.

So it's funny when you came back as Tarnyxil. I instantly remembered Gorach. Gorach taught me to be a real pain for bards, both in killing them (rot or otherwise) and resisting them. Drow shaman are solid bard-killers if you play to their strengths - but I would never have bothered to uncover them if I hadn't died a few times to Gorach.

I'm rather taken aback that you would label me a tough opponent, since you were more of a teacher. I owe a lot of my improvement to you.