Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(Del) Yaofhil BurntStones the Cursed Sounder of the Cla...
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=16586&mesg_id=16586
16586, (Del) Yaofhil BurntStones the Cursed Sounder of the Cla...
Posted by Yaofhil on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well, hell.
That statement deserves it's own paragraph. Well, let's get to the point. I deleted because I ran into a dead end playing Yaofhil's role. I consider myself creative, but in order to make my role more interesting, I'd have had to do something really extreme and annoying. 367 hours is a good long time, too. Not as long as some of my characters, but it's a lot of hours and a lot of time in which to get bored. I may as well start on goodbyes, since it's probably gonna be friggin' long. I liked a lot of players, you see.

Immortals:
Vynmylak: You kick ass, but I'm sure you know that. I knew you as Lanaulyn, Karhon, and now Yaofhil. I have to say Yaofhil was my best times with you. I sure wish I had logged our first interview when I was level 19, it was great.

Shokai: My last three characters have all been of the Fortress, and none of them have been Skyborn followers. I have no idea why, but after meeting you with Yaofhil, I definitely am gonna try one soon. Thanks for consideration as captain, for the weapon, and for whatever time you spent watching me. I hope you don't feel it was all a waste.

Alnallander: I hadn't seen you much of late, but that don't mean anything. My hours were rather scarce of late, as boredom was kicking in. I liked you a lot, and had a blast teaching you to use axes!

Valguarnera: Thanks for cursing me. I thought my punishment was lenient considering some of the #### I talked to you. I would have castrated Yaofhil and ripped out his taste buds so he could never again taste ale!

Every Immortal: You all kick ass.

Fortress:
Khalazid: You rock, I enjoyed our interactions. You were a brother to Yaofhil.

Tarnyxil: I remember when you and Darente helped me hero. You are cool, and real fun to hang out with. I just loved all the friendly banter going between us constantly, I hope you did too.

Siorgriend: Keep the faith, man. I lived through two periods of time where Maran were few and far between and it seemed like all I could accomplish was to die. Just keep on truckin' and it will pay off.

To everybody else in the Fortress: There are a lot of you folk, and a lot of you were close to Yaofhil, but I am not about to try to list every single one of you. So I'll just settle with "Damn'd fargin' ####e, yahs all know I love yer!"

Scion worth mentioning:
Jhaelryna: You were a badass against Yaofhil (Frickin' ice shield!) but I also respected you for the fact that you played when the light was in power. Scions have a poor history of being fair weather-type characters.

Alarn: You got me once on the Eastern road, I got you once at the nightwalker. You left my gear for me when I died (a rarity in Yaofhil's life), and didn't whine about marans being mean when you died (a rarity for scions). Because of that, I give you props.

To the inductees waiting to squire: Sorry for jumping ship, but it's not like my playing time was often enough to interview much anyways. Still, I know you probably hate me. "Ha!"

To everyone else: Feel free to send your thoughts this way. I'd like input into my bad/good rp habits. Always room for improving, right?

List of hero characters that I recall:
Jiijjustan - Assassin, no cabal
Lanaulyn - shifter, Apostle of the Dawn, falcon/diamondback
Karhon - shaman, Maran, priest of Ilraeth
Yaofhil - chump!