Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectAbout the MudSex thingy (non-flame)
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=15687&mesg_id=15689
15689, About the MudSex thingy (non-flame)
Posted by Llohuir on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Hey, I've tried it with a certain male shifter while playing a beautiful half-elven invoker Myrissalha. It was very interesting too. I mean he actually wooed me and started giving me trinkets to show his love. Can't remember if we married but we 'did' it in SilverWoods, previously called something else.

Yes, I am a guy in RL and married with a kid but I'm RPing my character. It was pure clean fun and RP in terms of Myrissalha character-building as would any male-female would happen in RL. Don't ever think my wife can swallow if she was behind me watching my screen. LOL!

Yes it is a bit gross is you are a male like I am, but all in good fun. I believe the Imms allow those who can pull it off for the privacy of 2 characters and allow it. I've also seen others doing it in Galadon bedroom while I was a thief. Heh... I just kept it to myself and walked away. It is something married couples should be doing or lovers.

Don't put off the good RP becoz of some players who can't take it.You are doing very well as Xandrya and I hope to see more of your kind of dedication to other of your characters. And yes my character has interacted with you before.