Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: It's time for me to shuffle off
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=15504&mesg_id=15515
15515, RE: It's time for me to shuffle off
Posted by Zepachu on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Very well done my man. I wish you luck with your family and career. There comes a time in all of our lives when we say... I must give up CF, I must! But then the CF crack whore comes knocking at your door again, grabbing your crotch and pulling you back...

I hope you get away this time, really, I do! If you succeed, PLEASE TELL ME HOW!!! :-) (goes off into GTA Chatterbox reference... Tell me how, and I will give you a big, big kiss... like I give a woman... but I am not going to give you a big kiss, not a kiss like I give a woman, or even a donkey, because... because... you, do not know.)

Unlike you, I at least have some time available for this sort of thing. You have contributed a great deal to CF and it is nice to see the Immortals getting some much needed and heartfelt appreciation. Much success in all you do, and hey, whenever you get a few free hours in a week, or some more self-control (:)) you know CF will be here waiting for you!

Zepachuckle.