Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectErstwhile mentor, and later friend of a sort
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=144695&mesg_id=144703
144703, Erstwhile mentor, and later friend of a sort
Posted by Viera on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Lyeeth was probably the character with the biggest space in Viera's life. We had such a cool and interesting RP relationship stretching back from when Viera was a midbie. You were my mentor and we would talk about magey things, and that cool elder mage mentor RP was huge fun for me. I think you could tell that it was more for RP than for any mechanical benefit, though you did teach a few cool things about the Veil.

When our relationship soured after I PKed against some group you were helping to level, you were curt and disowned me as a student. Viera being a vain and incorrigible evil person just shrugged and carried on, but I as the player could feel all the drama! It made for such an interesting update to my role, it really put the RP into CF's RP + PVP mix. It was like a storybook narrative played out in a game.

Viera's relationship with you was part of what made her seek out her own apprentices in her later life when she became an elder mage in her own right. Thank you for our interesting relationship, and for sparking novel RP directions for me.

GLWYN! I am sure you're all RPed out now, so I look forward to some super scary Jalim PK char rocking the world.