Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [HERALD] Rytohn Brambilla the Grand Master of Artistry, Painter of the Eternal Star
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=142456
142456, (DELETED) [HERALD] Rytohn Brambilla the Grand Master of Artistry, Painter of the Eternal Star
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Jan 24 15:58:25 2022

At 8 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 27th of the Month of the Sun
on the Theran calendar Rytohn perished, never to return.
Race:half-elf
Class:bard
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:HERALD, the Heralds of the Eternal Star
Hours:116
142486, RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Rytohn Brambilla the Grand Maste...
Posted by Ceva on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Will miss you!

Thank you for showing me around Thera!
142459, RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Rytohn Brambilla the Grand Master of Artistry, Painter of the Eternal Star
Posted by Atrissa on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Rytohn was a great character, played with a tremendous amount of skill all around. I could have learned a lot about bards from you if Atrissa wasn't Atrissa.

You may be surprised how much Rytohn impacted Atrissa beyond the obvious. I'll just say that it was very hard for her to see a new kid move in from out of nowhere and play with all her friends while she stayed inside.
142457, RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Rytohn Brambilla the Grand Master of Artistry, Painter of the Eternal Star
Posted by Dohri on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Oh no! What happened? Between your paintings and your story, I was really looking forward to getting to know you better and seeing more of your art. Then you just disappeared...