Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Bokbok the Dweller of the Wilds, Magistrate of Galadon
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=142379
142379, (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Bokbok the Dweller of the Wilds, Magistrate of Galadon
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri Jan 7 17:17:24 2022

At 1 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 26th of the Month of the Frost Giant
on the Theran calendar Bokbok perished, never to return.
Race:cloud
Class:ranger
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:143
142391, RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Bokbok the Dweller of the Wilds, Magistrate of Galadon
Posted by Atrissa on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You brought into the Inn a beautiful songbird, then had it poop all over the place.

You took me on a picnic in the Emerald Forest, tamed a deer for me, then had me watch you systematically kill every deer in the forest.

You were ever so entertaining, but I’m most displeased you left before I could yell at you for the truly stupid Spiral thing you did.
142385, Bok!
Posted by Rexan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You strong? Enjoyed the Banter. You totally had the fort in defense mode when you were around. Thanks for sharing in my meeting with Azorinne too. You added positivity to the whole meet up. I always appreciate a well played character.

Guess what?,
Rexan
142383, RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Bokbok the Dweller of the Wilds, Magistrate of Galadon
Posted by ZeoShifter on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Man Xothe loved Bob. You probably played as many hours as I did and was always consistent with you time on.

I hope we somehow end up in the same cabal again. Good luck with you next bud!
142381, RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Bokbok the Dweller of the Wilds, Magistrate of Galadon
Posted by Howal on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I thought you were making a respectable run for a possible future vindicator run, sad to see you go. You were a tough ally that helped me get through some tough times. GLWYN
142380, Why?
Posted by Krak on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
NT
142384, no fur and feather war
Posted by rabbit on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
just got able to, and I see this.

bad giant. thats a bad bad giant.
no spankings for you.