Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Xothe the Champion of the Virtues, Magistrate of Galadon
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=142370
142370, (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Xothe the Champion of the Virtues, Magistrate of Galadon
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed Jan 5 11:48:02 2022

At 9 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 4th of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Xothe perished, never to return.
Race:dwarf
Class:paladin
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:124
142382, RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Xothe the Champion of the Virtues, Magistrate of Galadon
Posted by DeadDefender on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Nt
142372, RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Xothe the Champion of the Virtues, Magistrate of Galadon
Posted by Wtf on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Whyy
142373, RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Xothe the Champion of the Virtues, Magistrate of Galadon
Posted by DeadDefender on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I was looking to make Provincial. I think I got demoralized when I saw people that was rolled after Xothe get leadership positions.

On top of that I was a 100+ hours with no virtue.

Im not complaining.. just answering your question. But I did enjoy my encounters.

Especially in tribunal. See you in the fields.
142376, RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Xothe the Champion of the Virtues, Magistrate of Galadon
Posted by Wtf on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

Bah you were next in line too all I'm sure you had to do was wait a tad longer but ha I've deleted over less so yea what the #### 100 hours no virtue thats utterly embarrassing perhaps because of the holidays oh well I will miss you I understand though now thank and you must be talking about Aranir and the mummy whom mummy who nobody ever sees lol
Gln good player