Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Gymir the Legend of the Battlefield
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=142355
142355, (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Gymir the Legend of the Battlefield
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Jan 3 11:08:59 2022

At 1 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 6th of the Month of the Spring
on the Theran calendar Gymir perished, never to return.
Race:storm
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:81
142401, Thanks for putting up with my newbie moves. I learned a lot from you. glwyn n/t
Posted by Zxctikazxcti on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
n/t
142407, Uh oh
Posted by Patrisaurus on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I’m a newb myself, thought you were the one who had a clue. Enjoyed traveling together and watching you track enemies.
142388, Don't worry Rexan, I think you'll be fine.
Posted by Rexan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Gymirs are famous for those Famous Last Words.

Enjoyed learning from you. Thanks for sharing your time with me. Hope you come back in some form or another, and not lined up against me.

GLWYN,
Rexan
142367, RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Gymir the Legend of the Battlefield
Posted by Dohri on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Oh no! I knew you were disappointed after that fight and I was going to try and talk to you when I saw you next. I think I even suggested to someone else that they talk to you as well, but you were there and gone so fast that I didn't have time to say anything. I wish I could have convinced you to stay. Oh well. Wonderful job. You will be missed.
142362, RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Gymir the Legend of the Battle...
Posted by Thormmstein on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Absolutely enjoyed traveling with you.
Loved your role-play and many Gymirisms that so defined your character.
That last bit in Kuo-Toa lair made me feel the regret, sacrifice and camaraderie in a maelstrom of emotions that I haven't experienced in a long, long time on a mud. Made it real.

Thank you for running Gymir and good luck with your next!
142365, RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Gymir the Legend of the Battle...
Posted by Patrisaurus on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thanks. I really enjoyed the exploring and adventures and Thormmstein was obviously a great buddy of Gymir’s.

I PK’d myself by picking up defiance as a ghost no less thus scoring a good pk, and that shame combined with hating my legacies and wanting more in the way of enemies drove the delete. This fortress was very fun and I’d recommend them to anyone looking for a good group to hang and explore with.