Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [HERALD] Chrournskel the Preacher of the Goblin Court, Deranged Fromager of the Eternal Star
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=142316
142316, (DELETED) [HERALD] Chrournskel the Preacher of the Goblin Court, Deranged Fromager of the Eternal Star
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri Dec 24 05:31:39 2021

At 2 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 2nd of the Month of the Grand Struggle
on the Theran calendar Chrournskel perished, never to return.
Race:half-elf
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:HERALD, the Heralds of the Eternal Star
Hours:212
142328, RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Chrournskel the Preacher of the Goblin Court, Deranged Fromager of the Eternal Star
Posted by Skreenak on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well ####...

You were a lot of fun, and while you were not the archetype I wanted to see out of my followers, you surely were a great follower. Thanks for being you and coming to grace me with your presence! GLWYN
142321, It's a Yuletide miracle!
Posted by Atrissa on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You! You were the worst! Skipping my events right before they started, coiling around me like you were going to wrap me up for Skreenak (Ugh! How you two scared me that time!), and leaving your awful, stinky cheese everywhere to get stuck in my heels! I had no idea when I first ranked with you in Azreth that I would end up being plagued by you for so long.

Good riddance.

PS - Thank you for the nice gifts sometimes.
142320, RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Chrournskel the Preacher of the Goblin Court, Deranged Fromager of the Eternal Star
Posted by Delkinen Windsinger on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Bah! I really wanted to see more from you and I wished our play times had met up more often so we could have continued the Skreenak/Azorinne craziness that seemed to be going on. Good luck with your next!
142318, RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Chrournskel the Preacher of the ...
Posted by Ggboyboy on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Nice No more cheese fetish
142317, this is #### whos gonna throw cheese everywhere
Posted by Mamed on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I know it was you! sad to see ya go