Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Jyendris the Legend of the Battlefield
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=140459
140459, (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Jyendris the Legend of the Battlefield
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thu Jan 14 18:40:22 2021

At 10 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 19th of the Month of the Grand Struggle
on the Theran calendar Jyendris perished, never to return.
Race:elf
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:106
140499, RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Jyendris the Legend of the Battlefield
Posted by Tissie on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Noooo,

It was fun coming up through the ranks around the same time and always liked you! However when I saw you log on, say nothing and then gone within a few mins....knew this was coming. Really wish you had stuck it out, but enjoyed our interactions!
140496, RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Jyendris the Legend of the Battlefield
Posted by Jyendris on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Warriors aren't for me. I'll be back in some form or another. It was fun while it lasted and everything. Mae, you're awesome. Ergush, thanks for involving me in that little conversation, it added a lot to my thoughts for the character and if not for the class choice, I might have stuck it out longer. Alendross, you're awesome, keep on kicking.
140477, RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Jyendris the Legend of the Battlefield
Posted by Maeneekoni on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mae loved the backstory, personality, and willingness to get into in scuffle -- not to mention being kin, to a point. Come back soon!
140475, RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Jyendris the Legend of the Battlefield
Posted by Ergush on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Not my Gardener!

I loved your RP and really wish you would have hung on. Sorry to see you go! GLWYN!
140470, Bah!
Posted by Alendross on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
This Harbinger is sad to see this gardener go. Really enjoyed the role and was looking forward to seeing what the faerie thing was all about. GLWYN.