Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [BATTLE] Tontorgh the Vanquisher of Adversaries, Ember of Wars Past
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=139813
139813, (DELETED) [BATTLE] Tontorgh the Vanquisher of Adversaries, Ember of Wars Past
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Sep 19 03:32:31 2020

At 5 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 13th of the Month of the Heat
on the Theran calendar Tontorgh perished, never to return.
Race:dwarf
Class:warrior
Level:41
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:182
139831, You seemed new.
Posted by Jhyrbian on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You'll get to hero range eventually, GLWYN.
139828, RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Tontorgh the Vanquisher of Adversaries, Ember of Wars Past
Posted by Rarywey on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I know our first interaction did not set a very good tone. I was cranky-playing and didn't really feel like this spunky dwarf showing up while I'm straight up murdering guardsmen. Thank you for making time to come to Rary's event and sharing a legitimately funny story. I'm sure you hated the idea, but I absolutely would have LOVED to collab with Tontorgh on a guide to effective Theran cursing. Thanks for being trouble.
139822, RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Tontorgh the Vanquisher of Adversaries, Ember of Wars Past
Posted by Frawnk on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
No fair! Need stay alive and give chance for rematch! You pick on everyone 8 levels below you and then deleted when they all start to level up. NO FAIR! Frawnk travel to land of dead to look for Tonto for rematch. Tonto coward!

You were a tough enemy. GLWYN
139821, Aww
Posted by Aynwinria on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I liked Tontorgh! I'm sorry to see you go. Always fun having a surly dwarf in the lands. GLWYN!
139814, RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Tontorgh the Vanquisher of Adversaries, Ember of Wars Past
Posted by Cedany on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Awww, this sucks! I was really enjoying watching Tontorgh. The litany of curses and amazing dwarf rp was a real treat even though I only got to see a bit of it. GLWYN.