Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectLoved Mortavala.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=139784&mesg_id=139882
139882, Loved Mortavala.
Posted by Lhydia on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I was excited to help you as an enemy and IC walk you through PK against groups/individuals at the Spire. It came back to bite me in the ass a couple of times and I was happy for you.

If I recall correctly you weren't exactly tight lipped about being a Nalasul follower (if I'm remembering right) and that led to some distrust.

I remember as a non-criminal enemy trying to retrieve from Empire with you randomly showing up to defend. I said something about you joining the Empire and not being a Magistrate and you blew up OOC and I think even referenced qhcf. You were really sensitive to that and I think a bit paranoid.

That being said Mortavala was awesome and it was fun watching and participating in the dynamics of Trib while you, Snerdrull, Daksoble, and I went back and forth.

So from the perspective of like 4 heroes during Mortavala's timeline before she faded away, overall great job and nice going learning how to beat folks up (including me). Sad you didn't end up taking exploit vitals, it is a game changer.