Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Arkrov the Initiate of the Macalla, Magistrate of Seantryn Modan
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=139006
139006, (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Arkrov the Initiate of the Macalla, Magistrate of Seantryn Modan
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed May 20 05:52:55 2020

At 2 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 4th of the Month of the Heat
on the Theran calendar Arkrov perished, never to return.
Race:fire
Class:warrior
Level:44
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:86
139011, Wish you stayed about
Posted by Faymiina on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Beyond just wanting more numbers, I did like addressing your questions even if it seemed at times we might have butted heads. While I couldn't tell if it was RP or otherwise I assumed it to be the former. Hopefully we will meet your next incarnation but hope you enjoyed everything you did with this character.
139076, Thanks
Posted by Arkrov on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
My interaction was limited and you gave me a lot to go in with my character. I had actually decided to go all out against Conjure Magic being legal but it was nothing against your play. I wrote a corona virus story and I was looking for material to progress it

Sorry I didn't stick it out

z
139008, RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Arkrov the Initiate of the Mac...
Posted by Exit Interview on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Arkrov! Noooooooooo...!

Seriously, was about to hand you a pretty uber limited gear piece just a few days ago, then figured would wait till you heroed.

Your RP was solid, consistent, and you were amazingly likeable for a son of Rah - sooooo, why the delete, what can we do better???

GLYWN in any case, man!
139075, Sorry?
Posted by Arkrov on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Back to back giant pole specs takes a lot of endurance. I only died a couple times to a slow Druid. I wasn't staying prepared enough but got pretty tired of guarding Seantryn. Too many polearm specs were holding some key weapons and I just got more bored by the time. Sorry I didn't stick it out, I think mobile guards would have been a lot of fun.

Another time, good job everyone else, nobody was dragging the cabal down at all.

Z-