Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectWell, heres my thoughts!
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13844&mesg_id=13845
13845, Well, heres my thoughts!
Posted by Yhorian on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Damn you seemed to learn fast, I do remember you going for from the 'err.. guys, can you find me a good sword' to the 'oh, yeah i could take that sword... but i got 5 better and some legacies to boot!' really quickly. You turning hero meant lots for the rift as you really did work well with the legacies you had. Once I was ghosted I just follow you for bond powers and picking up weapons, it was hilarious! Admittedly cheap... but you can't deny it was a good tactic.

Once again, sorry I was a useless bondmate but conjie's really can't do much for others. We're all selfish bastards :P

Pushwance will miss you, though you never even tried to feed him from memory so... guess you loose points on the cat-love'o'meter.

Shame to lose another good warrior, hope you had fun at least. You really seemed to gain skill quick and now nexus has one less hero-warrior... (a big 'awww' from the audience please!)

Yhorian.