Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DEL) Kisitaitid the Shaman of Fire
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13814
13814, (DEL) Kisitaitid the Shaman of Fire
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thu Jan 2 21:12:19 2003

6 o''clock PM, Day of the Moon, 14th of the Month of Futility on the Theran calendar Kisitaitid perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:shaman
Level:43
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:82
PK Ratio:60% (closer to 100% is better)

13815, Umm, I didn't really have alot of fun..
Posted by Kisitaitid on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I enjoyed a few scions,
Aginal
I don't know why you helped me, think you are doing good, keep it up

Anith
Love what you are doing, keep the raven thing up

Deveskrius
Miss you, would have love to gotten more charges with you.

Tharek,
Go Tharek, I hope you do, what ever it is you want to do!

Other scions, You didn't do #####, you only log on when you are in power, and you log off as soon as the item is gone

Sassmi,
Yah the only time I fought you, that was gay as it gets.

Other sylvans
Never saw any of you, no Really, I never saw a one!

Ragers..
The only thing I can think of is Ragers never gang......

Other people.. never interacted with you, because You wouldn't interact with me!
Keep the great roleplay up, and Imm's Keep answering those prayers, I mean #####!, people might enjoy themselves!
13821, Oh yah,
Posted by Kisitaitid on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Intronan, great religion, I really kinda suck at that kinda stuff, I just always want to go and do my own thing..
*shrug*
Keep up the good work, just get better playing times, and/or answer prays/tells/shrinethingys
13822, RE: Oh yah,
Posted by Intronan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thanks for the compliment on the religion. My playing times aren't going to change any time soon, sorry I couldn't be around more often when you were to interact. I tend to answer prays a good bit, I probably just wasn't around. Good luck with whatever you do next.
13819, What?
Posted by Vorti on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Other scions, You didn't do #####, you only log on when you are in power, and you log off as soon as the item is gone

You forgot me or something right?

Thanks for those times you helped me gear up some and all. You did well to my eyes. Keep the spirit up, Immeractions comes when you don't expect them! I mean, if you roll a shaman just for that, you'll get upset.
13820, Damn I did forget you.. And yes you where actually useful
Posted by Kisitiatid on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Oh well, never did get to hang with you much, but because I killed mutilple people each day, I normally had something, and those ragers just kept killing you.. *boggle*
13818, Re: Speaking and kitchenware.
Posted by Valguarnera on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

I'll give you three guesses as to why you were uninducted (while you were not logged on), and the first two don't count.
13817, RE: You bastard....
Posted by Fikafas on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
We had an awesome pk party...until I got banned I should metioned...I didn;t log on and off as soon as we lost power or gained it...ha...nice playing with you..
13816, funker
Posted by Blasd on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I'd keep your mouth closed concerning other scions. And I, and some other scions did well, and, as you notice, I'm off when scions got powerful. Anyhow, most weak shaman I ever met. Cya, good luck, and such.