Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectI didn't apologize because I'm not sorry.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=138041&mesg_id=138087
138087, I didn't apologize because I'm not sorry.
Posted by Aztezul on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I know specifically the instance you're referencing and a few points:

1) You didn't personally watch me kick anyone out of Tribunal. It never happened. The person in question was removed before I was even in the cabal for (I assume) lack of hours. I did change the rules so that he and other light aligned people couldn't (re)join. That rule was immediately through out by Vae upon my Scioning. In fact, the character in question was reinducted by Vae almost immediately.

2) Did you also personally watch said player hide in Galadon while I was being attacked by the Shapanator? He was sent back in time from the year 6650 of the 117th age to stop me from doing something important. For 20+ minutes I ran circles getting periodically shield bashed. Character in question did nothing a trib should do in that situation which didn't sit well with me. Even if it was fully within his rights to do.

3) Then I realized he'd stolen quite a few items from me so I walked onto the road and he foolishly followed and fell into quicksand and well... noob or not, against a build like mine you're not escaping that.

4) I fulled him, as is my policy with any steal happy thief (hi Wotburd) noob or not. If you're going to make me grind abs then you can grind new gear.

5) Despite all of this I gave him a chance to get his gear back by using a simple social command. I was a benevolent god, after all. He chose not to and ironically didn't complain near as much as you have on his behalf.

I don't know of any other instances where people were full looted. It's definitely not a practice I employ outside of situations where it's deserved. If you want to list more examples I'll address them.

I'm not going to apologize for gangs though. Especially on a character where avoiding the gang was simple as staying in or near a town where I was barred from doing anything remotely fun.

Cheers.