Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Ischer Landar the Creature of the Dysphotic Depths, Elder of the Sun
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=137707
137707, (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Ischer Landar the Creature of the Dysphotic Depths, Elder of the Sun
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thu Nov 14 18:00:36 2019

At 11 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 13th of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Ischer perished, never to return.
Race:storm
Class:ranger
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:775
137710, Good times
Posted by polmier on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I deleted because I felt that I had nothing left to give this character.

It really started when I was still Sunwarden. Aylosi noticed it and removed me as Sunwarden in a cool roleplaying way.

Rahsael - Not much more to say other than....awesome. Thanks for all you give to the game and all did for me. If I have one regret it that I did not create a role chapter around losing my soul and perhaps even giving into losing it.

Outlander Imms: Thanks. I appreciate the trust as Sunwarden for so long.

Aurew - You meant a lot to me and I appreciate the character and the person behind the character. I was never meant to break the curse. It was meant to eventually consume me.

Drissa - One of the great pk players I have ever encountered and a good roleplayer as well.

Others - No bad comments on anyone really. So many good interactions and characters it is too many to mention.

Taking a break but I am sure I will be back. Been playing since late 1994.

Polmier (aka: Gilut, Varnon, Aoirse, Ardish, Ezrail, Bevrolmx and oh so many more)

137717, RE: Good times
Posted by Rahsael on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Ischer was great! Toward the middle/end, our login times stopped matching up well and I wasn't able to do all that I had hoped to do for you and with you. But Ischer was a standout and I thoroughly enjoyed the depth you brought to the character and the game.

Really well done. I've been fortunate to have had so many great, long-lived followers. Thank you so much for the good times.
137709, Only outlander I've ever really liked.
Posted by JohnEveryMan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
But damn. You went over a year and just end up deleting?

Had fun talking to you over a couple characters. GLWYN

137708, Thank you.
Posted by Aurew on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You had a habit of being available when Aurew needed an ear, and having that religion in common made it all the more important during the trying times. I regret that I wasn't able to do more to help you address your curse and history but by the time Aurew was broached with the subject, I rarely caught you online. You were a good friend and I enjoyed all our talks, as depressing as many of them were. Here's to better days.