Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectA writer eh?
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13743&mesg_id=13771
13771, A writer eh?
Posted by Anith on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well hell....it's been fun. We had some good times with this charactor and my last. *snicker* Not sure what exactly was going through your mind at the end there but you had me stumped....I DIDNT WANT your damn seat, you were just acting weird and freaking everyone out. Ironic, but I never plotted agaisnt you and was your biggest supporter up until the last few days.*grin* Well...to an extent......

The last few times we were about together, I started to really want to hurt something...because I was getting frustrated at all the things going on. Then once every single voice in my head starting warning me that I was going to 'pay the price', that was enough for me.....the loyal magi. *snicker*

Anyhow, before the incident.....we brought the chasm from the rubble. The early fights were awesome, and we kicked ass....
Lately, since we hold an edge most of the time, it feels different....almost like I enjoy being outnumbered 10 to 1.

Good luck with the writing, and post something if you have a sample for us to read....unless it's religious crap, then keep it.

Farewell my priestess,
Anith